The testing picture is just for reference, please in kind prevail!
THis item is DIY kit ,need solder it by yourself!
1. One key measurement operation, auto power off delay. Shutdown current is only 20nA, support for battery operation
2: Automatic detection of PNP and NPN bipolar transistor, N, P-channel MOSFET, JFET field effect transistors, diodes, two diodes, thyristors, resistors, capacitors, inductors. Automatic detection of current amplification factor (B) Pin Definitions and turn-on voltage of the transistor and the emitter junction (Uf), Darlington transistor through a high threshold voltage and high current gain recognition.
3: Can detect bipolar transistors and MOSFET internal protection diode and displayed on the screen. It can be measured threshold voltage and the gate capacitance of the MOSFET.
4: Support two resistance measurements, the potential can also be measured. The highest resolution is 0.1 ohm resistance measurements, the highest measured value of 50M Euro.
5: Capacitance measurement range from 25pf to 100mF (10 UF). Resolution up to 1 pF. 0.09UF capacitance can be detected above the equivalent series resistance (ESR), a resolution of 0.01 ohms. To display the value of the capacitor voltage loss and increase the capacitance of a separate line ESR measurements, available online (on the circuit) direct measurement capacitor value and ESR, easy maintenance and troubleshooting capacitance.
6. Inductance measurement range of 0.01MH-20H, otherwise it will be displayed as resistance, if the inductor DC resistance higher than 2100 will be displayed as the European resistance.
7. Can two diode display symbols in the right direction, displaying the forward voltage drop. LED detected as a diode forward voltage drop higher than normal. Dual LEDs detected as double diode. Simultaneous detection LED flashes, very intuitive.
8. Each test of time is about two seconds, only the large capacitance and high inductance measurements will take a long time
1. The square wave signal generator, optional built-in within the range of 1HZ-2MHZ stall square wave signal;
2.PWM pulse signal generator for 1-99% of the pulse width modulated signal;
3. The frequency meter function, can test 1HZ-25KHZ or higher frequency signal (in this case a slight decrease in accuracy)
How to use:
1. Resistor welding. If you are not familiar with the chromatic circles, please check the resistance with a multimeter.
2. Other components welding. Please make sure the transistor type and direction are correct.
3. Connect with power supply(9V battery or 5.5V-12V external DC power supply) instead of connecting with M328 and the LCD. Then measure the voltage between pin 7 and pin 22 with a multimeter. If the voltage is +5V, it means the meter is working in normal condition.
4. Cut off the power supply, connect with M328 and the LCD. When all installation finished, connect with the power supply.
5. Detailed installation guide: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uo7nr7xet09esbu/AAAMAjU0sE2hFqCXe0VAsGM_a?dl=0
Power Supply: 9V Battery(not included)
Resistance Measurement: Max.50
Resistance Resolution: 0.1
Capacitance Measurement: 25pF~100mF
Capacitance Resolution: 1pF
Inductance Measurement: 0.01MH~20H
Screen Size: 5 * 3.5cm / 2 * 1.4in
PCB Size: 7.5 * 6cm / 3 * 2.4in
Package Size: 9.5 * 9.5 * 3.5cm / 3.7 * 3.7 * 1.4in
Package Weight: 81g / 2.8oz
1 x DIY M12864 Graphics Version Transistor Tester Kit LCR ESR PWM
1 x Case